Quantcast

[issue2550930] add support for local_replace to classic template

[issue2550930] add support for local_replace to classic template

John Rouillard

New submission from Bernhard Reiter:

Because the classic template is most complete,
I suggest to add support for the local_replace.py
extension to it.

Here is a patch doing so.
(And I am also adding an example for a more advanced local_replace.py)

files: local_replace_for_classic.patch
keywords: patch
messages: 5916
nosy: ber
severity: normal
status: new
title: add support for local_replace to classic template

Roundup tracker <[hidden email]>
<http://issues.roundup-tracker.org/issue2550930>