Quantcast

[issue2550926] Original author adding a second message shouldn't set status to 'chatting'

[issue2550926] Original author adding a second message shouldn't set status to 'chatting'

John Rouillard

New submission from Justus Winter:

This is an issue that I find annoying at our Roundup installation.  Bug
reporters often add another message because they forgot some
information, and then the status is set to 'chatting'.

This matches neither my expectations nor the user guide, which describes
"chatting" as "under review or seeking clarification".

messages: 5902
nosy: justus.winter
severity: minor
status: new
title: Original author adding a second message shouldn't set status to 'chatting'
type: behavior