Quantcast

hard line breaks were automatically added between Chinese chars when I add a message

hard line breaks were automatically added between Chinese chars when I add a message

asmwarrior
Hi, all. I'm running roundup 1.5.1 under Ubuntu, and I noticed that if I add a long sentence which are totally Chinese chars, then I will see there is a hard line break added in the message. This is quite wrong here, since the Chinese chars don't have spaces between them. Any one knows where is the hard break come from, thanks.

Is this issue related?
Issue 2550793: Some messages displayed with very long lines not wrapped - Roundup tracker - http://issues.roundup-tracker.org/issue2550793

I first guess is that the emailer send wrong email content, but I see that the message displayed in the web interface is also shows the issue here. So this does not come from the emailer as I can see.

Thanks.

Asmwarrior