Quantcast

Who is using Roundup with the new Jinja2 template?

Who is using Roundup with the new Jinja2 template?

Peter Funk
Hello all,

I like to hear from people using the new Jinja2 template in
Roundup and what their experiences are.
A template for search was still missing in release 1.5.1 and
so I guess that no one is using it in production?  Right?

Many thanks in advance and best Regards, Peter Funk
--
Peter Funk, home: ✉Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee
mobile:+49-179-640-8878 phone:+49-421-20419-0 <http://www.artcom-gmbh.de/>

Re: Who is using Roundup with the new Jinja2 template?

Anthony Pankov
I've  prepared  Jinja2  search template in preproduction stage. And it
seems to work.

I can give it.

But  it  is specific and will not work as drop in.  It used my patches
to         roundup         (DateHTMLProperty.format()        function,
DateHTMLProperty.periodof(), subdir support),  has  russian names and comments in it etc.
But  it  may  be  a  start  point.

> Hello all,

> I like to hear from people using the new Jinja2 template in
> Roundup and what their experiences are.
> A template for search was still missing in release 1.5.1 and
> so I guess that no one is using it in production?  Right?

> Many thanks in advance and best Regards, Peter Funk

--
Best regards,
 Anthony  Pankov                        mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Who is using Roundup with the new Jinja2 template?

Bernhard Reiter-7
Moin,

On Friday 04 March 2016 at 09:15:05, Anthony Pankov wrote:
> I've  prepared  Jinja2  search template in preproduction stage. And it
> seems to work.
>
> I can give it.
>
> But  it  is specific and will not work as drop in.  It used my patches
> to         roundup         (DateHTMLProperty.format()        function,
> DateHTMLProperty.periodof(), subdir support),  has  russian names and
> comments in it etc. But  it  may  be  a  start  point.

please attach it to http://issues.roundup-tracker.org/issue2550901
including your patches, so someone can see how it works for you!
It certainly can be helpful! :)

> > I like to hear from people using the new Jinja2 template in
> > Roundup and what their experiences are.
> > A template for search was still missing in release 1.5.1 and
> > so I guess that no one is using it in production?  Right?

Pradip certainly also used to use it, but I think he currently
does not read the email list. Maybe he has moved on.

The biggest issue I had, last time I've tried, was the problem
with non-ascii characters (see
http://www.roundup-tracker.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/Jinja2)
v1.5.1 has an example how this can be fixed in the template,
using a filter '|u'.

Best,
Bernhard

--
www.intevation.de/~bernhard (CEO)    www.fsfe.org (Founding GA Member)
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998

Re: Who is using Roundup with the new Jinja2 template?

Anthony Pankov
Sorry, i must correct information in my previous letter.

I 've   mixed  up  things.   My search template is very simple. More
complex  template  is  an archive browsing.

Search template is really simple  with no options (see attachment).

--
Best regards,
 Anthony                          mailto:[hidden email]

j_search.jpg (22K) Download Attachment