Quantcast

URGENT can anybody relink msg5026 to issue2550827

URGENT can anybody relink msg5026 to issue2550827

John P. Rouillard
Hi all:

I did an oopsie due to an oversensitive touchpad interpreting my
double fingered scroll as a single finger click 8-(.

Can anybody with command line access to the tracker relink Anaytoly's
msg 5026 to issue2550827.

I know there was an rfe ticket to enhance the msg interface to reverse
such mistakes, but it's not on our devel tracker.

Thanks.

--
                                -- rouilj

Re: URGENT can anybody relink msg5026 to issue2550827

Ralf Schlatterbeck-3
On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 02:03:10PM -0400, John P. Rouillard wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I did an oopsie due to an oversensitive touchpad interpreting my
> double fingered scroll as a single finger click 8-(.
>
> Can anybody with command line access to the tracker relink Anaytoly's
> msg 5026 to issue2550827.

Done.

Ralf
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com