Quantcast

Language used to render template and other i18n notes

Language used to render template and other i18n notes

Georg Lehner
Hello,

In a current project involving Roundup, I got to dive into some aspects
of internationalization.  My findings are documented in an article
posted here:

http://at.magma-soft.at/sw/blog/posts/Language_Selection_in_Roundup_Templates/

It provides a recipe how to find out which language was chosen for
translation by Roundup inside a html template.

I will happily put the information on the Wiki, if you provide me with a
password.

Best Regards,

   Georg Lehner