Quantcast

Is anybody using roundup with Zope version > 2.11

Is anybody using roundup with Zope version > 2.11

John P. Rouillard
Hi all:

Is anybody running roundup under a version of Zope 2.11 or newer?

The following issue:

  http://issues.roundup-tracker.org/issue2141835

has patches that it claims are needed for zope. But I don't run zope
and can't test.

Is anybody out there in a position to apply that patch against the
current development (or even 1.5.1. release) and test to see if it
required and if things still work afterwards?

--
                                -- rouilj