Quantcast

Configuring Eclipse Mylyn

Arnon Sela
Hello,

I was trying to hook Eclipse Mylyn to Roundup (plain) instance using Mylyn's Web interface with no success.

Does anyone know of a good instruction how to integrate the two?

Best regards,
Arnon.

Re: Configuring Eclipse Mylyn

John P. Rouillard
Hello Mr: Sela:

In message <[hidden email]>,
Arnon Sela writes:
>I was trying to hook Eclipse Mylyn to Roundup (plain) instance using
>Mylyn's Web interface with no success.
>
>Does anyone know of a good instruction how to integrate the two?

Sorry, never heard of Mylyn, so I can't be of much help here. From
what I just read it looks like it can act as a front end to bugzilla,
trac and other systems. So it looks like you need to create a new
connector in java and link it to mylyn.

Rather than trying to parse the web interface of roundup (which is
what I think you are trying to do), you may want to use the xml
interface. See http://www.roundup-tracker.org/docs/xmlrpc.html
for details.

There was work done on creating a rest interface but that is not
integrated with the core.

Good luck.

--
                                -- rouilj

Re: Configuring Eclipse Mylyn

Arnon Sela
Thank you so much - I will look at the the XML-RPC as you suggests,  Eclipse Mylyn has xmlrpc plug-in that may be utilize for this.

Best regards,
Arnon.

On 2/6/17 18:57, John P. Rouillard wrote:
Hello Mr: Sela:

Arnon Sela 214-205-2151 [hidden email] www.acrisel.com IT Solutions and Ab Initio Experts -- Notice: from Acrisel: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender, and make no further use, disclosure, or distribution. This email (including attachments) may contain information subject to confidentiality obligations, and sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.