Quantcast

Browsers clearing fields on refresh in 1.5.0.

Browsers clearing fields on refresh in 1.5.0.

Hancock, David (dhancock)
We have recently moved a tracker from 1.4.19 to 1.5.0 and also moved it from an Arch Linux box on an internal network to a CentOS box on a network reachable from the Internet. All aspects of this change have been positive, except for one.

It's a frequent scenario for us (because we review issues in a group daily) to have an issue updated after it's been loaded in that meeting for review. That generates a normal "this issue has been edited, click to see changes in a separate window."

On the old tracker, if we simply refreshed the window, the changes would come in but the status and change note "queued up" for the review remain as entered. On the new tracker, everything updated in the review window is cleared out when the page is refreshed. We can work around this by copy-pasting the new change note, but that's a hassle on the person "driving" during the review meeting.

I would be grateful if anyone can help me figure out what's going on.

Thanks for any guidance you've got. Please copy my [hidden email] email address on a response as I'm a digest subscriber.

Cheers!
--
David Hancock | [hidden email]